tuition, fees and other expenses
Our dance season is broken into 3 sessions; Fall, Spring and Summer.
Fall season runs from September through May
Spring season runs from February through May
Summer session runs through June and July
Tuition is paid on a full session basis. All classes meet once per week.
Drop in class fees are only available for adult classes, summer session and any special event classes.
Private lessons, semi-private and trio’s are also available at the rates below.
Fall session tuition rates
- Multiple class discounts apply toward a single student and cannot be applied as sibling discounts.
- Tuition can be paid in 4 payments. Please see the chart below for dates and amounts.
- Unlimited tuition can be payed in 7 payments. Please see the chart below for dates and amounts.
- Students enrolled and actively participating in 5 or more classes may enroll in the unlimited classes option. The unlimited fee is based on the longest class for which you are enrolled.
- Drop in class fee is $10 per class.
- Special classes with guest artists may have different rates.
- Late fees will be applied to any late payments. Please see the Studio Handbook for complete details.
Fall tuition due dates
- Private lessons, semi-private and trio’s are available.
- All fees are due the first week of each month
- Fees are the same each month regardless of length of the month.
- Students are responsible for private lesson fees regardless of their attendance.
- Miss Lisa and the Lincoln Park Dance Company staff is also available to guest teach at other studios or workshops or for choreography services. Please inquire for pricing.
- $10 Registration fee due on the first day of class. Max per family $20.
- $5 One time Non-Resident fee if you do not reside in Lincoln Park.
- $55 Costume fee per class. This fee is reduced to $50 per class for unlimited students.
- There may be additional fees for Hawaiian costumes due to inaccessibility of mass produced costumes.
- Cheer students will pay a $25 uniform rental fee plus a $75 deposit that will be returned when the uniform is returned in full and undamaged.
- For competition team fees, please see the competition team contract for information.
- Proper shoes and class uniforms must be purchased for participation. Please see the Class Uniform page for shoe pricing information. Class uniform prices can range from about $20 and up depending on the style leotard you select.
- If registering for cheer or pom, students are required to purchase poms for $15.
- Baton students are required to purchase a baton ranging in price from $30 to $40.
- Some classes may use a prop or accessory not included with the costume generally priced around $10 or less.
- All students level 2 or higher are required to purchase a choker and earrings as part of their performance wear. The set is $18 including pierced earrings, $20 including clip on earrings.
- All participants in the holiday performance must purchase a pair of tights at $8.
- Late fees are charged for any missed due dates for any studio expense. Please see the Studio Handbook for complete payment policies and details.
- Other optional expenses could include such things as:
- Recital pictures
- Recital video
- Tickets to performances
- LPDC attire
- Recital and/or parade t-shirts
- Participation in workshops, competitions and special events