tuition, fees and other expenses
Tuition is priced for the entire session and can be paid in 4 payments.
We offer the most economical pricing in the area plus all classes for ages 6 and older are at least a full hour or longer.
Drop in class fees are only available for adult classes, summer session and any special event classes.
Private lessons, semi-private and trio’s are also available at the rates below.
Fall tuition rates
Pricing for full session September – May
- Example: If you take 2 classes and one is 1.25 hrs and the second is 1 hr the tuition total will be
- First class $220 + Second class $210 = $430 Total. (Works out to about $6.50 per class)
- We are the most economical program in the area with some of the longest classes.
- Multiple class discounts apply toward a single student and cannot be applied as sibling discounts.
- Tuition can be paid in 4 payments or in full. If using the payment plan, please adhere to the payment dates posted.
- Unlimited tuition can be paid in 7 payments. Please see the chart below for dates and amounts.
- Students enrolled and actively participating in 5 or more classes may enroll in the unlimited classes discounted option. The unlimited fee is based on the longest class for which you are enrolled.
- Drop in class fee is $10 per class. (Adult classes only)
- Special classes with guest artists may have additional fees.
- Competition team rehearsal fees cannot be combined in the class discounts or unlimited plans.
- Late fees will be applied to any late payments. Please see the Studio Handbook for complete details.
- Private lessons, semi-private and trio’s are available.
- All fees are due the first week of each month.
- Fees are the same each month regardless of length of the month.
- Students are responsible for private lesson fees regardless of their attendance.
- Miss Lisa and the Lincoln Park Dance Company staff is also available to guest teach at other studios, workshops or for choreography services. Please inquire for pricing.
other Required fees
- $10 Registration fee due on the first day of class. Max per family $20.
- $5 One time Non-Resident fee if you reside outside of Lincoln Park or Melvindale.
- $60 Costume fee per class.
- $10 Holiday Recital Fee – Includes one professional recital video download. Billed per family.
- $30 Spring Recital Fee – Includes one professional recital video download and one recital t-shirt. Billed per family. Additional recital shirts can be ordered for $15 each if you have more than one dancer in the family.
- $18 Recital Jewelry Bling set worn by all classes level 2 and higher. The same set is used each year so it does not need to be purchased every year.
- Proper shoes and class uniforms must be purchased for participation. Please see the Class Uniform page for shoe pricing information. Class uniform prices can range from about $20 and up depending on the style leotard you select.
- There may be additional fees for Hawaiian costumes or implements due to inaccessibility of mass produced costumes and handmade items.
- Baton students are required to purchase a baton ranging in price from $30 to $40.
- Some classes may use a prop or accessory not included with the costume generally priced around $10 or less.
- All participants in the holiday performance must purchase a pair of tights at $8.
- Late fees are charged for any missed due dates for any studio expense. Please see the Studio Handbook for complete payment policies and details.
- Other optional expenses could include such things as:
- Recital pictures
- Recital video (Included in recital fee $35 value)
- Tickets to performances
- LPDC attire
- Recital and/or parade t-shirts
- Participation in workshops, competitions and special events