Lincoln Park Dance Company works in conjunction with the Lincoln Park Recreation department so please follow the steps below to register.
attend an open house
- Attend one of our Registration/Open House events.
- What to expect at the Open House:
- Meet the instructors
- Collect all necessary information for participation
- Proper shoe fittings
- Order dance shoes and your class uniform (Not included in the class fees)
- Assistance with registering in the proper class/level
- If you cannot attend, please follow the next steps and we will fit shoes and order a uniform the day of the first class,
Monday August 29th
Wednesday September 7th
6:00 – 9:00 PM
Lincoln Park Dance Company
3240 Ferris Avenue, Lincoln Park MI 48146
Register on City Website or in person
- In order to officially enroll in a class, students must register through the city of Lincoln Park and pay for the class in full or may enroll through the payment plan by paying the first installment of $45. Registration can be completed in person at 3240 Ferris, Lincoln Park MI 48146 or online using the Lincoln Park Link.
- Students must also be registered through the LPDC online system called the Dance Studio Pro Parent Portal. Through the parent portal, students under age 18 must have a parent register an account and then register the student. Students over 18 must register themselves as the parent and as the student.
- Why is it so important to register with the Parent Portal?
- This system is what will be used to call, message or email students in case of emergencies, studio closings and important reminders. Please be sure that your email and cell numbers are current and accurate.
- The spelling of the dancers name in any recital programs will be taken from the Parent Portal so you are responsible for ensuring that all names are spelled correctly.
- If you are not ready to pay for a class yet, you can still register for the class here but you will not officially be on our class rosters until payment is made with the city. We only hold spots open for students that have paid so your spot may be lost if the class fills before you make payment.
- The Parent Portal is also used to verify class enrollments to ensure the correct costume is ordered for each student. The parent or adult student is responsible for ensuring that they have registered in the correct class online for this purpose.
- Important student resources found under the parent portal:
- Full list of the studio class schedule.
- The full Dance season calendar can be found by clicking on More and then Events.
- All edited recital music will be posted for each class for students to practice.
- Any class notes specific to your class or practice videos will be posted in the parent portal. Any videos posted are only visible to the students enrolled in the class.
- Music, videos and notes can be found by clicking on More and then click Documents & Files.