Costume Day! Please make arrangements to be here for the following:
1. Try on and Pick up of your costume(s) for the Christmas show.
2. We will take your measurements for your costume for the spring show.
3. Recital Costume payments are due: $55 per class or $50 per class if you are enrolled in the unlimited class plan.
4. Rental fee of Christmas costumes due. $5 per costume or $20 maximum.
5. Christmas costume deposits due. Please submit a check for $50 per costume as a deposit on the costume. This check will not be cashed unless the costume is not returned, parts of the costume are missing or damaged the costume is returned late.
6. Christmas costumes are due back Saturday Dec. 15th between 9:00AM and 12:00PM. Your deposit check will be returned to you uncashed provided the costume is returned in same condition.
LPDC will be attending the Energy Dance Convention. A dance convention is a day full of a variety of dance classes which can include tap, ballet, jazz, contemporary, lyrical, musical theatre, modern or hip hop. Classes are taught by top professionals from Broadway, professional dance companies and commercial industry. Conventions are a great opportunity for dancers to learn from a variety of instructors and to pick up choreography faster.
Registration Fee by Oct. 1st: $125
After Oct. 1st: $135
Wrist Bands: $20
Wrist bands are required for any parent who wishes to watch the classes their dancer takes.
Contact Miss Lisa to register.
1. Please wear the LPDC holiday hoody or t-shirt and solid black pants.
2. We will provide a matching Santa hat for our dancers.
3. Please do not wear any red/green holiday accessories as our holiday outfits are black and teal.
4. Dancers may bring candy to throw to the crowd.
5. Meeting location is in a parking lot just North of Wyandotte Hospital.