Pizza Kits arrive today. Please make arrangements to pick up your order by 8:30 PM.
Cookie dough fundraisers are due today. Please be sure to fill out your order form completely and total your order at the bottom of the page.
Session 1 of Barre Fit class ends today. Session 2 begins Monday January 7th same time and night. Please register for Session 2 and join us for the entire year.
Session 1 of the Special Needs class ends today. Session 2 begins Monday January 7th same time and night. Please register for Session 2 and join us for the entire year. Students enrolled for session 2 will purchase a costume and perform in our annual dance recital May 18th.
All active fundraising accounts for which the student has not enrolled in a class for the season by Nov, 1st, will be purged and the funds will roll into the Lincoln Park Dance Company general funds.
Last day to officially drop classes . Students must officially withdraw by contacting the parks and rec office and notifying them of their withdrawal. Any students still on the official class lists after this date are responsible for full payment for their class(es) for the entire session. Any students withdrawing before this date will be responsible for payment for classes from Sep. 10th to Nov. 1st.
Costume fee of $55 per class is due today. Fee is $50 per class for students enrolled in the unlimited class plan.
Costume Day! Please make arrangements to be here for the following:
1. Try on and Pick up of your costume(s) for the Christmas show.
2. We will take your measurements for your costume for the spring show.
3. Recital Costume payments are due: $55 per class or $50 per class if you are enrolled in the unlimited class plan.
4. Rental fee of Christmas costumes due. $5 per costume or $20 maximum.
5. Christmas costume deposits due. Please submit a check for $50 per costume as a deposit on the costume. This check will not be cashed unless the costume is not returned, parts of the costume are missing or damaged the costume is returned late.
6. Christmas costumes are due back Saturday Dec. 15th between 9:00AM and 12:00PM. Your deposit check will be returned to you uncashed provided the costume is returned in same condition.
LPDC will be attending the Energy Dance Convention. A dance convention is a day full of a variety of dance classes which can include tap, ballet, jazz, contemporary, lyrical, musical theatre, modern or hip hop. Classes are taught by top professionals from Broadway, professional dance companies and commercial industry. Conventions are a great opportunity for dancers to learn from a variety of instructors and to pick up choreography faster.
Registration Fee by Oct. 1st: $125
After Oct. 1st: $135
Wrist Bands: $20
Wrist bands are required for any parent who wishes to watch the classes their dancer takes.
Contact Miss Lisa to register.